Orthopedic medicine is a branch of medicine which is concerned with the functioning and treatment of bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, and muscles. Rhode Island Orthopedic Specialists use a wide variety of techniques to address these conditions. Essentially, orthopedic medicine is the medicine of moving parts!
Issues in Rhode Island Orthopedic Negligence include failure to diagnose and improper treatment .
Here at Mandell, Boisclair & Mandell, Ltd, our firm consults with orthopedists and radiologists in various fields who are able to help us put the pieces of a complicated orthopedic case into focus.
Injuries created or made worse by orthopedic malpractice can be quite serious and may affect you the rest of your life. These injures include:
- Damages to the shoulder, neck, back, wrist, knee, ankle and feet
- Torn ACLs, Meniscus, Labrum and Rotator Cuff
- Breaks or Radial Fractures
- Tendon Injuries and/or Bursities
Some of the types of possible orthopedic malpractice that the law office of Mandell, Boisclair & Mandell, Ltd qualified to handle include:
- Failure to properly set broken bones or to obtain proper alignment of a fracture
- Surgical errors causing nerve damage
- Surgery at the wrong level of the spine
- Errors during repairs of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Errors during hip or knee replacement surgery
- Surgical errors in foot surgery
Because Medical Malpractice Cases – including Rhode Island Orthopedic Negligence – are complex and time-consuming, it is important to seek early legal advice from knowledgeable attorneys. We offer a free initial consultation. We will provide a thorough assessment of whether we believe you have a valid claim for orthopedic negligence. When the case moves forward, we will work with Rhode Island medical and financial experts to build a complete picture of your injuries and your financial losses, and make settlement demands to the responsible parties. We will continue to advocate on your behalf for reasonable and fair compensation.